300 HD-AP Series Two Tank Iron / Sulfur Treatment
With the advent of constant pressure (variable speed) pumping systems, Clearion Water Technologies went back to the drawing board to engineer a 300 Series System that will effectively treat iron, manganese and sulfur gas when a constant pressure well system is utilized—the 300HD-AP Series.
The 300HD-AP Series will work equally well for jet pump type systems, where typical air injection systems won't. Incorporating a quiet, high output, oil less air compressor, the 300HD-AP Series provides the aeration power for chemical free treatment of problem well water. For those really tough jobs the 300HD-AP Series is designed to add the Oxyclean™ Option for chlorinating the entire system every backwash cycle. The 300 Series Control Valve provides high backwash flow capabilities and utilizes an integral contact flow meter that is field programmable for precise compressor control. The 300HD-AP Series System provides new technology treatment for new technology constant pressure pumping systems!
- Designed for use with constant pressure (variable speed) and jet type pumping systems
- 300 Series Control Valve with meter for precise compressor control
- Legacy View Bluetooth enabled control valve for advanced diagnostics and simplified setup
- Includes meter to provide water usage history
- Quiet, high output, oil less air compressor for maximum aeration
- Adjustable cycle times
- High backwash flow capability
- Plastic Bypass with 1" MNPT plastic connectors
- Features Enpress® Vortech™ distributor plate
- Poly wound mineral tank
- Simple 9 volt battery back-up keeps electronic meter active and will motor control valve to shut off position if in regeneration during power failure